CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

31 December 2011


Day 365:  The Final Day of the Challenge.

The remains of a rose in the garden taken this morning and to mark the 'end' of this chapter.

It has been great fun and I have learnt so much ..... much more than I would ever imagine. A fantastic journey!

What next?   I am not sure but it will not be a daily affair and will probably be more fibre art related.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to end your series. I've enjoyed following your photos and look forward to seeing what 2012 will bring you. Happy New Year and thanks for the pleasure of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete