CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

BACK ON TRACK !!!!

I did not see that coming ..... my life went belly up and unfortunately this got pushed to the back burner far longer than anticipated!

I am back on track, catching up furiously !

However!  After sketching out the design and measuring out the shapes against my wonderful fabric , I discovered I was short .....hey ho!

Back to the drawing board and here is the next batch of fabric 'brewing'.  I know with this technique trying for the same colour is not going to happen, plus I have decided to use cotton sateen this time around, so a totally fresh batch it is.


Yummy!


Unfortunately today is wonderful and cool and drizzly but not the best for dyeing so I have cling wrapped the bowl and put it in a warm place.  This afternoon reveals!

No comments:

Post a Comment