CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Materials ?

Playing catch up again - where does all the time go! 


Fabric 'brewing', the splotchy green fabric on the left will probably do for the frog but I will need to find some fawn colour as well.

As if to remind me to get on with it ..... my above friend or a family member, plonked him/herself on the lounge window opposite where this picture was taken,just over a year later. So happy to know they are still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment