CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May possibilities

........ a simple feather



........ farm signs on a dusty road


......... bullrushes

Posting them here I now have a different take on the one it will be.  I was keen on the farm signs but I think I am now leaning towards the bullrushes ..... as simplistic as it is it has more focus.   Could always do the other another time.  Hmmmmmm!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, but I do like the bullrushes - and the signs. Do them both!

    ReplyDelete