CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seeds & Pods

I came back to my car the other day to find the tree I had parked under had deposited this seed pod on the bonnet.



This got me all fired up so on the way home I stopped off at the local to pick up a pack of air dry moulding clay.  The pods are almost the perfect size for my piece so I have something great to work with.  Here are the beginnings of the seeds.




They are almost ready to be painted.  Hopefully today I will get the background painted up and the pods shaped.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't nature and serendipity marvellous! Providing you with inspiration and answers when you least expect them. Can't wait to see how this develops. Hilary

    ReplyDelete