CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Chosen One!

Decision made. 

I am going with the rusty chain and anchor catch.



I have squared up the pic and will mount it on a small square artists canvas.  At this point I think I will print the background and applique the anchor + catch.   I have some lovely breakdown screen fabric with the exact colours ..... can I position the pattern to get the effect???

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phil, I just love watching you take on your monthly challenges and am so interested as to how you achieve the different effects. Should you ever have a show and tell please let me know and if I am "home" I would love to attend. I love all my travels but it does detract from getting my teeth into anything challenging. The time will come. Keep up the wonderful work you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny. I do wish I did not have the interruptions so I could just get on with this challenge - but hey that's life. Pauline has asked if I would put them on show at the KZNQG Open Day in March next year .....all 12 will hopefully be completed by then.

      Delete