CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NO MORE FROG

I had friends around the other day for a chat and some nibbles and managed to make such a dent in the removal of the frog that I continued for the rest of the afternoon and voila!



...... no more frog, well for the moment.

I am not liking the blueness of the silk paper and actually I felt it was half the problem for redoing this piece. The frogs are quite olive dirty green so the contrast was too high.

Result.  First step is to knock back the blue a with paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment