CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ruffling through my workshop samples!

My priorities over the last couple of weeks have been on things other than sitting at the machine.  One of them has been putting together a talk on borders and bindings for our local guild and has meant a visit to the cupboard for my samples and quilts.

Feathered Star has been one of those workshops that I have taught in the past and each time I did so I ended up with a completed 'star' which was then turned into a complete quilt.  Here are three examples .... all quite different.




This has been a real trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment