CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

More muddling around for the moment!!

I think I mentioned we have our local Guild Quilt Show coming up (this coming Saturday) and so there has been a lot of other necessities to get done.

One of the demos I am doing is quick quarter-square triangles in various colourways hence the necessity to put together some examples.


I have also been playing around with coloured paper and pasting up mockups of various traditional blocks where these could be used.


Our theme for the show is 'Go Green' which is really quite an ambiguous theme .... hence this little wall hanging which has a double use as I need an example of various applique techniques for something else later in the year.


I now need to get onto all the notices and tickets which will be required so there will not be much sewing for the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment