CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

JULY'S CHOICE

I have chosen the baby monkey even though previously I have avoided it as I was not sure I wanted a monkey looking at me off the wall.... but..... the challenge of thread painting has got to me and he is rather cute.



I have cropped the pic to what I think is a nice composition and will again do a small canvas - 8 inch square.  

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, you are going to have fun!

    I looked up Kathryn Harmer-Fox:

    She's very talented.

    Hilry

    ReplyDelete