CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Friday, November 2, 2012

November Possibilities

Wow, this is a hard month to choose from.  It seems to be harder finding something that jumps out at me, but, here are my choices ..........



I like the composition of this one but I have done a mushroom .......



I do like the unusual colouring and 'flower' but not quite sure how I would put this together as it is quite detailed at the base......



This one probably speaks to me the most and I would probably do photo transfer and machine embroidery on the butterfly.......


 
 
I like the crisp colours and the simplicity............

No comments:

Post a Comment