CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Monday, December 10, 2012

THE TWELVE!


I might still play around with the placings, I may not but now to think of the best way to display without knocking hundreds of holes in the wall.

It has been quite a journey but an enjoyable journey.  I have learnt a lot and will keep learning.  All time favourite technique at the moment is photo transfer and working into it with stitch.  Will definitely be doing more of that.

2013: I have worked out where I am going and I am changing direction and techniques.  Watch this space!

5 comments:

  1. It's been fun watching your choices emerge and seeing what you have accomplished with them. Well done for pushing yourself and trying so many different techniques.

    I'm looking forward to next year's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianne. Between the 12bythedoz group and this it keeps me on track with what I love.

      Delete
  2. Phil, what an achievement! I am so pleased for you. They look so special as a group. Hope to see them 'in person' one day.

    Good for you pushing yourself with another challenge - looking forward to seeing what it is.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. Next year will be very experimental and more of a journey.

      Delete
  3. Well done Phil> I'm so impressed with your 'stickability'! Don't forget to try Dimension iron on stabiliser for the wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete