CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December's Choice

 
 
I have chosen to follow the same format for December as I did last year in December for the 'pic a day challenge' in that I have gone thru all my pictures and made a choice from there. I have also not made a number of possibilities but have made a single choice and it is  .....



This is not the picture I will be working from but it will be of a Zebra and will probably be a single front on face piece.   I have always wanted to do a piece of a zebra and this is my chance.  What technique? What size?  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment