CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Friday, December 20, 2013

VISITOR TO THE GARDEN .........

I was walking around the garden early yesterday evening and realised I was not alone ......


..... I think I am correct in calling it a green spotted bush snake - harmless.  It had definitely had a meal as you will notice some irregular shapes in its body , left and right of its head.  Frogs ?  Hopefully not a couple of small birds!  It was not too happy as I came closer to get the pic and swayed its head from left to right.

No comments:

Post a Comment