CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

13 Feb 2011


Day 44:

This is the centre of the rose featured on the 10th Feb.  This morning was probably its last day before it took a hammering from the wind and sun and finally disintegrated. It had changed this significantly in colour.  The centre  caught my eye and in fact the pic has picked up even more detail. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Your close-up shots are quite brilliant. I am going to have to play some more with my camera to get closer. What kind of settings do you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera is a Nikon Coolpix palm size camera. Small and simple. I am technically challenged when it comes to cameras but this one has an option for setting your camera for close ups which is what I do. It does mean it focuses in on a spot and the rest moves out. Cannot tell you much more than that. I must say I surprise myself somes times with the shots and am really having fun.

    ReplyDelete