CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

02 Feb 2011


Day 33:

Spent the day at home in the garden and while enjoying a cup of tea my eyes zoomed in on all the different leaf shapes and colour green in this particular part of the garden. This side of the garden is quite tropical and for a reason.  We have an after-school care centre next door and this growth keeps out the noise and more importantly all the dust.

2 comments:

  1. would you have a kapok tree in there? there is something that has that colour that looks like a tree trunk. I regret not getting any kapok to bring home. And I loved the flowers. There was a line of them at one of the schools that the girls went to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it is just one of the stems of a very large palm tree in amongst.

    ReplyDelete