CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

20 Feb 2011


Day 51:

I have no idea what the name of this plant is but it has what appears to be very insignificant flowers that pop out at the base of the leaf but on closer inspection what a beauty!

2 comments:

  1. This needs to be framed or painted. If you send me a hi res pic of it, I might try my hand at a digital painting... awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a bit like a tradescantia. Does it have iris type leaves?

    I'm enjoying your photos.

    ReplyDelete