CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23 Feb 2011


Day 54:

The layer of decomposing leaves and seeds under a tree at the local library.  I was playing around with a friend and her new camera this morning and I suddenly realized that instead of  'looking at the bigger picture' as we are so often told I am doing the total opposite and looking at the smaller picture and finding so much more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend has already forgotten how to do amazing shots like this. I've got to the stage of needing to write it down.

    ReplyDelete