CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16 Feb 2011


Day 47:

This family of rusty metal warthogs live at a friends.  As they are on the lawn they get moved regularly .  It has become a game to see where they have got to each time I visit which is not that often.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe.. these are soooo cute... Have a look here at more cute warthogs (not the type you might be expecting...)

    It's all by a guy I was at Tech with.

    http://www.skelewags.com/gallerythree.html

    Click on the "bush hunters"

    ReplyDelete