CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

april possibilities




The Three ........  Fungi appeals to me,  my garden ornament could be a challenge and the Iris beautiful but is almost too predictable for me so I think it is going to be the Fungi ! 

2 comments:

  1. Mmh. The fungus stands out because of the colour and texture (and the background) but the ornament is a challenge to make her 3D...

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil, great to see you have a blog. I have replied to your contact form message several times and it keeps coming back Mail Failure. My email address is in my profile.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete