CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stitched but now the water droplets ?

Stitched and quite happy with the effect especially the 'furry' edges of the leaves.  I did go back in with my favourite fabric oil paints to tweak here and there.


Now the big dilemma ..... the water droplets!   The perfect answer is clear glass beads but as you will see from the pic they are too clumsy for the small piece and I am finding it difficult to get different sizes and the clear white colour.  My next best option is to use different size stitch on glass 'jewels', much smaller but overall much more effective.

 
Decision made!

No comments:

Post a Comment