CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Monday, January 31, 2011

01 Feb 2011


Day 32:

From underneath the screen has crept this baby praying mantis, approx one and a half inches in size. I have probably blinded him by taking the picture as the flash went off and I was a couple of inches from him.  He has run off behind the table so hopefully is okay.  Thankfully he stood quite still as they can do a rocking movement which with my camera would have been difficult to get a clear shot with.

No comments:

Post a Comment