CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Monday, January 17, 2011

01 Jan 2011

This is day one of my 2011 challenge. It came from out the blue but hey it is something different and believe me quite challenging. I am not a photographer so the pics will be very average.

The Challenge! To take a photograph a day for 365 days of something that suddenly jumps out at me during the course of the day where ever I may be. Naturally when away from the normal run of the mill things I will be taking more than one picture but will choose one 'for the day'.


Day One. This is a glass paperweight bought back in the mid eighties in the Lake District, UK from a glassblower called Adrian Sankey(? - surname not very clear on base). After all these years I still find it very touchable and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment