CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

29 Jan 2011


Day 29:

This ia a delightful embroidered block (approx 2 inch x 2 inch) done by one of the ladies from Hillcrest Aids Centre, an organisation that has a setup very near to me which includes a shop that sells the most wonderful pieces of art. What will I do with it?  Not too sure.  I have a collection of approx 5 of varying sizes and will probably put them altogether in a wall hanging.

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your photos. I too have a collection of local art - from all sorts of places. They have now all been turned into cushions for a sectional sofa at the cottage. In a sense, nothing goes together, but that makes it all work.

    ReplyDelete