CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25 Jan 2011


Day 25:

Battled for a pic today as I was teaching the whole day (free motion quilting!) so no exciting new works to snap and it has been raining all day as well.  Slouching on the sofa while hubby prepared supper my eye caught this small pottery bowl amongst my collection of Andrew Walford bits and a big question mark appeared,  It does look like it could be one of his but his famous mark is no where to be found.  I did not actually purchase this piece but inherited it from mum so I will have to check with 'big sis' to shead some light on its origin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment