CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Monday, January 24, 2011

24 Jan 2011


Day 24:

How 'english/country' looking is this shot!  This was taken from within the sewing room of a fellow quilter while visiting today.  Her roses were heavy with rain and battling to hold their heads up high.  The bird looked like it had just flown in.  Oh how ones imagination can run away with us.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "cage" (for want of a better word... as I don't know what they're really called). If you could get me one to take a picture of, I've got a cool idea for a piece...

    ReplyDelete