CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

20 Jan 2011

Day 20:

Not the best shot, but this was my wow factor today. Tried a technique I have not used before printing a picture onto water 'wash-away paper' , applying a medium to both the picture and the fabric, placing the picture onto the fabric , print side down, and running a brayer over the area. Lifted a corner of the paper and checked and it was okay so removed the paper.  My trial was the little picture and that is the result. Very happy!

I need to give credit to my son, Murray, whose picture it is of his lovely wife and my daughter-in-law, Jess on their wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment