CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

27 Jan 2011


Day 27:

Yah! we have sun and blue skies.  I was house bound for the morning waiting for a delivery so took a walk outside and discovered one of my day lilies was making the most of the sunny day.  The colour is perfect and I am pleased with this snap.

I must add I snapped away at a number of things, even the dirty,leafy bird bath which gave me some wonderful pics with great contrast and shadows but decided this was the one for the day.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfectly beautiful picture Phil. I must chat to you about cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AWESOME shot, Mom. Print it out MASSIVE on canvas...!

    ReplyDelete