CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 Jan 2011


Day 30:

A typical picture postcard snap today.  Spent the afternoon at Durban Ski Boat Club which is just to the north of the northern breakwater of Durban Harbour. Windy, sea very choppy and blue bottles around so not a good day to swim other than that a great day. The size of the people on the beach gives you some idea of the size of the fully laden container ship leaving the harbour.

1 comment:

  1. I like this shot too. You got a good eye. Next time I come round I'll show you how to open p your own free Flickr account where you can keep all the rest of your pics as well as posting them here. : )

    ReplyDelete