CHALLENGE 2013: This was a non happening but will be part of my next years work as I work thru the year

CHALLENGE 2012 : Each month I will choose a picture from last years challenge and create a fibre art interpretation of it or piece of it using at least one new technique each time.

CHALLENGE: 2011: 365 days in picture.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18 Jan 2011

Day 18: 

Wow, I am now up to date. Hilary you will be proud of me plus a lot of friends will be laughing themselves silly as I swore blind I was not going to get caught up in blogging!!!

An unusal picture but one of my next group challenges is 'recycle' and although I have  managed to link all the themes with the previous challenges I  have decided to do something I have always intended to do and that is create a textile wedding momento of the bits I have collected from my eldest son's wedding, hence the tie, dried ivy from the flowers, invites etc etc....   This was the inveiling this morning!

3 comments:

  1. Haha!!! First !!!

    Great start, Mom. Chat tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am completely blown away - not just that you have done it but the quality of the photos. I have just had a delightful time with my coffee and your last 18 days. Great start to the day - thank you and good luck.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours to work with - look forward to seeing the end result!

    ReplyDelete